Super Care

Super Care Logo

Some patients may elect to engage My Super Care (‘SuperCare Australia’) to assist them in applying for the Early Release of Superannuation if required to pay for necessary dental treatment. VC Dental are happy to support your valid application as your elected service provider.

“Did you know that you can apply for the Early Release of Superannuation to pay for your, or any of your family member’s, dental and orthodontic treatments?” (Super Care Australia).

Super Care is an external service provider that can assist you to make an application via the Early Release of Superannuation (ERS) Program, operated by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), to cover the costs of dental and orthodontic treatment.

You can choose your own dental practitioner to perform your treatment.

Dental treatment funding

Super Care can help facilitate funding for most dental procedures, including:

  • Orthodontics
  • Dental crowns
  • Dental implants
  • Oral surgery

  • General dentistry
  • Periodontal treatment
  • Root canal therapy
  • Dentures

Super Care advise that their “Caring, knowledgeable and professional consultants efficiently case manage every ERS application to ensure a stress-free and timely outcome. Each applicant is kept fully informed and supported throughout the process”.

Frequently Asked Questions

How can Super Care help me?

  • If you don’t have Private Health Insurance
  • If you lack the financial capacity to pay for necessary treatment
  • If you do have Private Health Insurance, but lack the financial capacity to pay the ‘gap’ amount not covered by your insurer.
  • If you need to fund the medical procedures of immediate family members who don’t have accessible superannuation.

Who is eligible to access their superannuation via the ERS program?

All Australian citizens and permanent residents who have funds in their superannuation.

Can I use Super Care to help my family members?

Yes. You can help any members of your immediate family including (but not limited to) parents, partners and children.

What will it cost?

Super Care charges a once-off fee to process your application to the Australian Taxation Office

Services summary video

Want to find out more about Super Care?

You are welcome to contact us with an enquiry. We can discuss your needs and put you in contact with Super Care.

Or, you can contact Super Care directly through:


This information is intended to provide patients with a general overview of Super Care (an external service provider’s) services. We do not guarantee that the information provided here is current or correct. Please contact Super Care directly ( for any information regarding their services, terms, conditions, and customer eligibility. VC Dental cannot provide any financial advice, or advice pertaining to any Australian Taxation Office (ATO) requirements or conditions. For further advice please contact the ATO or an accredited financial adviser directly.