Professional in-office teeth whitening for $450.
This price includes a take home touch-up kit.
Our teeth whitening procedures can lighten the colour of your teeth by up to eight shades.
Philips Zoom! whitening is one of the world leading brands, and we use their most effective, top of the range system WhiteSpeed.
Professional teeth whitening treatments help to remove both extrinsic (surface staining of the outer layer called the enamel) and intrinsic stains (staining of the dentin, which is the sensitive tissue that lies just below your enamel).
This scientifically advanced teeth whitening is completed in one appointment for your convenience, and takes one hour to complete. The results are instant, and you will walk out of the surgery with teeth up to eight shades whiter.
WhiteSpeed also uses an intense LED accelerator light that shines on the whitening gel during treatment. This makes the process faster and improves whitening results by up to 40% (compared to non-light activated systems).
- Your gums are carefully protected with a special rubber covering, and you are provided protective glasses to wear.
- A layer of the advanced whitening gel is applied to your teeth.
- The blue light of the LED whitening accelerator is shined onto your teeth.
- This is repeated 3 times for a total of 45 minutes.
- After treatment, a post-treatment gel is applied to your teeth to help protect enamel and reduce sensitivity.
- You will also receive customised whitening trays and a take home professional whitening kit, which is included in the price of your treatment. This allows you to top up the brightness of your smile at home when you like.
With in-office whitening, stronger whitening ingredients are used to provide dramatic yet safe results, with reduced (or eliminated) sensitivity.
Our teeth whitening products are clinically proven to be safe and non-invasive on teeth and gums when applied by a dental professional.
“Our products for in-office whitening and our Zoom at-home formulas are the only whitening treatments to utilise ACP (amorphous calcium phosphate), which is clinically proven to reduce teeth sensitivity, protect your tooth enamel and improve the luster and smoothness of your teeth (in vitro)” (Philips)1.
For more information on teeth whitening please click here.
- Philips website: How Does Teeth Whitening Work? (https://www.philips.com.au/c-m-pe/oralhealthcare/consumer/teeth-whitening-zoom/cons-innovation-whitening).
Please note an additional charge for an examination and oral hygiene appointment may be required to confirm your suitability for this procedure and to ensure the best results. The cost of this is up to $239 plus any x-rays if they are required for your individual circumstance. X-ray costs, if required, can be provided at your appointment.