VC Dental statement regarding the Coronavirus situation
All dental treatments have resumed.
We are open for appointments 7 days per week.
We are treating existing patients and new patients.
There are no surcharges for new patients or weekend appointments.
To our valued patients,
Dental service restrictions have reduced to level 1 (the lowest level of restriction).
This means all dental treatments, and all areas of practice, have now resumed.
Even though restrictions have eased, we are still vigilantly maintaining our usual high standards of sterilisation and infection control, and our additional protocols, to ensure we maintain a safe clinical facility.
We are continuing to screen all patients and team members.
Protecting the health and safety of our patients and team is our highest priority.
You can book an appointment online via our website, or give us a call on 02 4323 1933.
We are currently checking the below conditions with all patients before their appointments:
- Are you feeling unwell or experiencing any flu-like symptoms (including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, temperature or difficulty breathing).
- Have you been in contact with anyone who is experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19.
- Have you recently returned from overseas.
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has recently returned from overseas.
Some of our additional safety measures include:
- Pre-screening questionnaire regarding the above conditions. This is being sent via SMS the day before appointments, and asked again on the day before the appointment.
- Hand sanitisation and touchless temperature checks on arrival.
- Removal of reading material and toys in our waiting room.
- Hand hygiene before entering the dental surgery.
- Pre-procedural mouth rinsing.
- Frequent cleaning of all contact surfaces including chairs, door handles, reception desk and Hicaps terminals.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 02 4323 1933 or email@example.com.